“PROTECT YOUR RIDING PRIVILEGE!”
- Get to the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- When the bus approaches, stand at least three giant steps (6 feet) away from the street.
- Wait until the bus stops, the door opens, and the driver says that it's okay before stepping onto the bus.
- If you have to cross the street in front of the bus, please stand at least 6 feet away from the street and be sure that the driver can see you, and you can see the driver. Wait until the driver instructs you to cross the street.
- When entering and exiting the bus always use the handrails.
- Always walk in front of the bus when instructed, never walk behind the bus.
- Never walk along the side of the bus. Always be at least three giant steps away from the bus.
- If you drop something near the bus, tell the bus driver. Never try to pick it up because the driver may not be able to see you.
- Be courteous and cooperate with the driver.
- NO profane language or cussing.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus. (Water is OK.)
- Keep the bus clean and pick up your trash.
- NO drugs, alcohol, tobacco, e-cigs or vapes allowed.
- Do not be destructive.
- Stay in your seat.
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
- Bus drivers are authorized to assign seats.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.