Charms Information and Log In
CHARMS AccessWhat is is?
It is an online data base that allows parents and students to view:
-student information (can be updated online by you!)
-student financial information
-student forms to be turned in
-music and documents specific to each student
How do I access my child's information?
1. Go to www.charmsoffice.com
2. On the right side of the home screen find the "helper/parent/student" login box (upper righthand corner).
Enter "lakedallasband" in the school log-in field.
3. The next screen is the Lake Dallas Band Public Portal. To view the full Band calendar or any student information you must enter your password in the "Student Area Password" field.
4. Once you have entered your password, you will be taken to the Student Member's home page. Select the icon that describes the information that you wish to view.
- First Time User: Your student password is your LDISD username (grad year+first initial+last name). You will be prompted to set a unique password that is linked to the account. Parents & students must use the same password, therefore it is advised that together you choose a password that can be easily remembered by both parent and member.
- Non-First Time Use: Your password is the unique password that you created when you first entered your account. If your password is not working, please follow the prompts to "reset your password".
Who do I contact if I have questions or cannot access my account?
Please send an email request to Denise Kennedy at the HS Band Hall. Please keep in mind that the HS Directors teach during the regular school day and are not always available to reply immediately. Please allow 1-2 days for a response.