Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications
Families may apply for school meal benefits at any time throughout the school year. A new application must be completed annually.
The application for the 2020-2021 School Year will be available in late July.
If you received a letter from the school saying that your children were automatically approved (directly certified) for free meals for the 2019-2020 school year because someone in your household participates in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), then you do not need to submit an application. We need only one application for all children in your household that attend school in Lake Dallas ISD.
Eligibility for free or reduced priced school meals benefits is based on any one of these 3 things:
- Your total household income and size in the month the application is filled out, or the month before, or
- Your child's individual status as foster, homeless, migrant, or runaway, or
- Participation in an assistance program by any member of your household
- Login to Family Access (click link above)
- Click on the Food Service Tab
- Click Add application to complete.
*Please note: completing an online application will result in faster processing*
Print the English or Spanish version of the application and return to campus office (SY 20-21 application is not yet available)