ID Badge Info for Returning LD Staff:
As a returning staff member, you will be provided with a school district ID Badge when you return for the new school year. If you like your current picture and your appearance has not changed in the last year, we will use your current picture.
If you would like a new picture or your appearance has changed, please follow the guidelines we established last year and follow these instructions to submit your new ID photo:
I.D. Badge Photo Standards
- Color Photo
- Camera should be placed at eye level
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Good lighting
- Business Dress Attire
- No Hats
- Headshot Photo (Head and shoulders in shot) – example ->
- Taken full face directly facing the camera
- Taken with a natural smile or neutral face position with both eyes open
- Jpeg format
Photos must not be digitally enhanced or altered to change your appearance in any way.
The deadline to submit a photo for 2019-20 is August 1, 2019.
The photo must be in a JPEG format.
Email the photo with your name, title and assigned campus or work location to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Carroll at 940-497-4039.