Each day during the week of homecoming will have its own dress-up theme, with all campuses participating. Both in-person and at-home learners can take part, and each day the district Facebook page will have a post where students (or their families on their behalf) can post photos of themselves dressed up.
Campus principals and district leaders will vote on the best outfit of each day from the responses on Facebook.
- Monday, Oct. 19: Country (“Country Roads Take Me Home”), dress in country attire.
- Tuesday, Oct. 20: Decades (“We Are Family”), dress in clothing from the 70s, 80s or 90s, just like your parents or grandparents did.
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Rock (“We Are The Champions”), dress like a rock star.
- Thursday, Oct. 22: Good Vibes (“Don't Worry, Be Happy”), wear vacation attire.
- Friday, Oct. 23: Fighting Spirit (“Gonna Fly Now”), everyone wears lots of Falcon green, both at school and at the game.