Community Free Flyer Policy
Peachjar's Community Free ("Free-for-Free") program was created to allow local community organizations to distribute their flyers to nearby schools at no cost when promoting a free event or activity that does not encourage participants to join a free-based program, or include the opportunity to purchase products or services. To ensure flyers are relevant to all parents and to decrease approval requests received by districts, Peachjar limits organizations using Community Free flyer distribution to one posting every 30 days for up to 25 schools.
Local community organizations can continue to promote various free programs by consolidating their flyers into a single, multi-page flyer. Also, organizations such as cities can have multiple Community Free accounts that are department-specific, and create Community Free accounts for their local branches (e.g. libraries).
Organizations interested in requesting a Community Free account must contact Peachjar directly by phone, "Contact Us" web request, or via online chat. Upon receipt of the request, Peachjar will ask the organization to provide the following information that is used to evaluate its qualification for a Community Free account:
- To which school district(s) do you wish to distribute your flyer?
- What is the exact number of schools to which you wish to distribute your flyer?
- Are all events you distribute flyers about free, or do some encourage payment of future fees, have paid services, or include vendor participation? (Some organizations may need both a standard paid account and a Community Free account to meet their needs.)
- What is the email address associated to your Peachjar account?
- Please provide a copy of your flyer for review.
Requests for exceptions to this policy will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Peachjar reserves the exclusive right to make all determinations regarding the acceptance of each Community Free flyer posting request, and the authorization of each organization requesting a Community Free account.
For additional information about our Community Free program, please contact Peachjar at 877-402-1786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.