Guidelines for E-Flyer Distribution
Lake Dallas ISD and individual schools may post flyers for their site that promote information and events related to:
- Parent-Teacher Organizations
- Booster Clubs
- Lake Cities Education Foundation
District and School Instructions
- Each school has its own Peachjar administrators and uploaders who approve and upload flyers.
- Anyone who uploads a flyer is responsible for ensuring the content meets district flyer guidelines.
- If you have a flyer that needs to be posted on another campus or all campuses, please send to Melaynee Broadstreet (email@example.com).
- Campuses are discouraged from making copies of flyers for distribution. All flyers should be distributed through Peachjar.
- All flyers from community partners must be posted to Peachjar by the organization themselves. (Please refer these external groups to Peachjar.com for instructions.)
Peachjar Flyer Guidelines
Every flyer, regardless of whether it is from an internal or external entity, must meet the following requirements or they will not fit in the Peachjar system.
- Your flyer must be in PDF format, 1-4 pages in length and under 6 MB in size.
- For ADA purposes, your flyer's text will be copied into a description box.
- For best results, create your flyer on an 8.5" x 11" document in portrait orientation.
- Embedded links within a flyer are not supported.