Guidelines for E-Flyer Distribution
Community Groups and Outside Organizations
All outside flyers must comply with Lake Dallas ISD board policy and be approved by the District Office before distribution. No distributions will take place during district-designated holidays or school breaks. Please allow 48 hours for the district office to approve or deny a flyer for distribution.
All flyers from an outside organization must:
- Support the mission and vision of Lake Dallas ISD.
- Flyers must not conflict with Lake Dallas ISD board policies, procedures, and programs.
- Originate from a local non-profit identified as a [501(c) (3), 501 (c) (4)} organization, an accredited educational institution, a company with programs benefiting PreK-12 students, or the company is distributing free or non-conditional coupons to use as academic rewards.
- Must support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Fundraising flyers may be approved for groups affiliated with a campus (PTO, booster clubs, student organizations, etc.) provided they meet district criteria.
- Fundraising activities for individuals will not be approved.
- Flyers must not cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school.
- Free or non-conditional flyers with coupons may be distributed as an award or incentive for students, however, any flyer with conditions such as free with purchase, or buy one get one free, will not be approved.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. Please note there is a fee to distribute flyers through Peachjar, but the cost is typically less than printing and delivery. Please review the Peachjar Community Free Flyer Policy for more information about promoting a free event.
Peachjar Flyer Guidelines
Every flyer, regardless of whether it is from an internal or external entity, must meet the following requirements or they will not fit in the Peachjar system.
- Your flyer must be in PDF format, 1-4 pages in length and under 6 MB in size.
- For ADA purposes, your flyer's text will be copied into a description box.
- For best results, create your flyer on an 8.5" x 11" document in portrait orientation.
- Embedded links within a flyer are not supported.