What is "Leader In Me"?
- A process that helps develop the essential life skills and characteristics students need in order to thrive in the 21st century.
- Uses Stephen Covey's, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People model, tailored to children and teachers in an education setting.
- Currently has been rolled out to over 650 schools world wide.
Why is it good for my children?
- Personal leadership-being accountable for actions and attitudes
- Initiative and self-discipline, making healthy choices
- Ability to work well with others, cross culturally and in teams
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and creative thinking skills
- Inspires greater self-confidence with a belief that very child can be a "leader of their own life", has unique talents and can make a difference.
- Teaches skills needed to be successful in the 21st century.
What types of results are expected?
- Increase academic achievement and decline in discipline problems
- Increase student self confidence, improved social and life skills
- Increase student, teacher and parent satisfaction with their education