Child Nutrition Department
This school year, LDISD will be returning to meal rates. Schools will transition back to requiring family applications for free and reduced-price meals to meet USDA requirements.
All income-eligible families should complete these steps:
- As soon as possible, complete the NSLP Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals. Applications should be completed online via Family Access. Paper applications are available for print.
- Completed applications should be submitted in Family Access. Paper applications can be returned to your student's school office, or emailed to email@example.com
- Watch for notification of eligibility in the mail or in an email.
- Familiarize yourself with how your school accepts payment in the cafeteria for meals and a la carte items. Read more here.
- Ask questions! Contact the Child Nutrition department with any questions, we are excited to serve you and your student(s).