Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 TBSP dish soap
- 1 piece sidewalk chalk
- 1 unit plastic squeeze bottle
For complete instructions go to...https://www.thebestideasforkids.com/puffy-sidewalk-paint/
Salt Dough Handprints
- Mix the salt and flour in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the salt/flour mixture and add the water.
- Knead until smooth. Add more flour if needed. Add food color if desired.
- Roll or press out onto wax paper or parchment paper. Make it big enough to fit your handprint(s) .
- Press your hand into it to make a handprint.
- If you want to be able to hang it, poke a hole in the top for ribbon or string after it's dry.
- Let air dry or bake at 200 degrees for about 2 hours.
This can also be used to make beads by rolling it into balls & poking a hole through the center.
Paper Flowers & Decor
This video & instructions help make a flower, but get creative! What other shapes can you make?
- Multiple Colors of Construction Paper
- Hole Punch
- Grab one of the color piece of construction paper and fold it in half 3 times, creating one long strip of paper that should look like an accordion or fan.
- Take the strip of paper that you have that looks like an accordion and fold that strip in half.
- Staple it in the middle at the fold.
- At the ends of each side of the strip cut off a corner (should be the shape of a triangle).
- Open the fan like paper and staple where all ends meet.
- Hole Punch two holes about 4 inches apart from each other.
- Lace string through the holes.
- Create more flowers and add them to the string.