Lake Dallas Middle School
Lake Dallas Middle School will receive expansions to the physical education and athletic spaces to meet the current and growing student population needs. Additionally, updates will improve overall campus parking and traffic flow for faculty, staff, parents and the public.
- Athletic Additions: Lake Dallas Middle School will receive new locker rooms and weight rooms for boys and girls athletics that are connected to the main school building. Additionally, a shared outdoor fitness space will be added next this area.
- Corridor Updates: Portions of the corridor at the rear of the school near athletic areas will be updated to provide an updated appearance. Restrooms in this area will also be updated.
- Parking, Traffic Flow Updates: Parking and traffic around the school will be updated to improve traffic flow as a result of the new athletic additions. New parking will be available near the football field at the rear of the school, and the traffic pattern for parking closer to the school will be updated with a new circular loop for parents to drop off students.
- Project Start: June 2020
- Estimated Completion: August 2021
- New South Parking Lot, Reconfigured East (South) Parking Lot, June 2020-August 2020
- Site Directional Signage and Bond Construction Signage, August 2020
- Demo of Existing East (North) Parking Lot New PE and Athletics Addition, June 2020- June 2021
- Renovation of Existing PE Locker Rooms, June 2021-August 2021
- Demo of Existing Site Buildings, June 2021-August 2021
- New North Parking Lot and Reconfigured Southwest Parking Lot, June 2021-August 2021
Lake Dallas Middle School School Bond Project Renderings