Corinth Elementary School
Renovations at Corinth Elementary School will provide the school with safety and security improvements that provide physical and visual updates. Additionally, the consolidation of administrative areas will provide expanded educational spaces and enhance student services.
- New Entry: The front entrance of Corinth Elementary School will receive a complete overhaul, with a newly expanded administration area to provide space for offices as well as meeting areas for teachers to collaborate or hold conferences. The new entry will have a secure vestibule for safe entrance to the building.
- Expanded Cafetorium: The cafeteria and fine arts stage will receive enlargements, providing more space for students to eat and the school to host events.
- Renovations to Existing Space: Most aspects of the school building will be touched up to help alleviate regular wear and tear over the years, as Corinth is the district’s oldest elementary building. Additionally, the exterior will be given a consistent brick style to eliminate some of the aesthetic differences from additions made after the original building opened.
- Project Start: June 2020
- Estimated Completion: August 2021
- Demo of Existing Front Entry, Renovation of some existing corridors and restrooms, Reconfiguration of East Parking Lot, June 2020-August 2021
- Site Directional Signage and Bond Construction Signage, August 2020
- Front Entry Addition, July 2020-August 2021
- Renovation of Main Corridor and Existing Administration Spaces Connecting to New Addition, June 2021-August 2021
- Renovation of Existing Library and Original Classroom Building, June 2021-August 2021
- Four Classroom Addition, June 2021-August 2021
Corinth Elementary School Bond Project Renderings