Skip To Main Content

Resolving Complaints

Appeals & Complaints

Most issues are able to be resolved at the campus level, and an informal campus meeting is required prior to completion of paperwork and initiating the formal grievance process.

Access the links below to view the formal grievance process and use the form to request grievance paperwork from the Executive Director of Administrative Services.