Back to School
The First Day of School is Wednesday, August 9, 2023.
Important dates can be seen below; expect additional information about these dates from your campus.
- Class Schedules Available: All parents and guardians of elementary students will be able to view their students’ teachers/classes beginning Monday, August 7. These will be accessible in Skyward Family Access.
- Meet the Teacher: All three elementary schools – Corinth, Lake Dallas, and Shady Shores – will host a Meet the Teacher event on Monday, August 7. The event will last from 5-7 p.m.; families with last names starting with A-M will attend from 5-6 p.m., while families with last names starting with N-Z will attend from 6-7 p.m.
- Class Schedules Available: All Lake Dallas Middle School students/families will be able to view their class schedules in Skyward Family Access at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, August 8. Incoming 6th grade students will receive their printed schedule at Falcon Camp on August 7. Any returning 7th or 8th grade student that does not have printing capability at home will be able to pick up a printed schedule on August 8 from 5-6 p.m.
- Falcon Camp: Incoming 6th graders are invited to Falcon Camp where students will have an opportunity to explore the campus, navigate their schedule and meet their teachers on Monday, August 7, 8:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- MS New Student Night: LDMS student council will host a come-and-go welcome event on Tuesday, August 8. School supplies may be dropped off during this time for all grade levels.
Class Schedule pick-up:Wednesday, August 2: Seniors 1-3 p.m.Thursday, August 3: Juniors 9-11 a.m.Friday, August 4: Sophomores 1-3 p.m.All returning student registration must be completed, and fines/fees paid in order to pick up student schedules. LDHS accepts cash, check, or money order (no credit/debit cards.)
- Fish Camp: Lake Dallas High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders at Fish Camp on Thursday, August 3 from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Open House: LDHS will host a come-and-go welcome event on Thursday, August 3, from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. for any students & parents new to the district.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes will go on sale after school begins. Students will be able to park without problems during the start of school.